Domenico Dino Brancale
The automotive industry is experiencing a radical transformation and new trends are increasingly emerging in the fields of propulsion systems as well as vehicle architecture and functions. Hybridization and electrification of the powertrain are investing all the transport sector, where also hydrogen solutions play a crucial role.
The propulsion system is not the only big challenge in automotive. The move towards a more centralized SW and E/E architecture will come up with a significant new vehicle concept, that will be more connected and SW-oriented. AVL is deeply involved in these topics, through our own R&D projects and through several collaboration with the major worldwide OEM and Tiers 1.
Mr. Domenico Dino Brancale
- Born in 1966;
- Degree Electrotechnical Engineering at the TU Braunschweig Carolo-Wilhelmina and Università degli Studi Federico II of Naples;
- 1993-96: calibration engineer Engine Controls Unit Gasoline at Magneti Marelli Wolfsburg;
- 1996-98: Head of calibration department at MM Wolfsburg;
- 1998-2000: General manager of the MM North Europe Tech Center in Wolfsburg;
- 2000-2002: R&D responsible for German market products at Magneti Marelli Powertrain Bologna;
- 2002-2005: Ford Key account manager at MM Bologna;
- 2005-December 2012: Sales and marketing director at Eldor Corporation;
- January 2013 – actual: Managing Director at AVL Italy;
- October 2020: appointment as member of the Nomisma Scientific Committee.